Tullyton Plantation Fountain Inn Greenville County
- Location Fountain Inn
, Greenville County
Located on Fairview Road, three miles south of Fairview Church Road
- Origin of name Named for Tully F. Sullivan, an early owner
- Other names Bolling-Stewart House
- Current status Privately owned
- Alphabetical list Thaddeus C. and Berry Bolling; Reverend Clark B. Stewart; Tully F. Sullivan and Company
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination form - submitted in 1989 by Anne McCuen - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Telephone: ?