Cane Knoll Plantation New River Jasper County
- Location New River, Jasper County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Became part of Delta Plantation
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1929 H. Keirstede Hudson purchased Cane Knoll and folded it into his Delta Plantation (Northern Money Southern Land, p. 138).
- Alphabetical list H. Keirstede Hudson
- Number of slaves ?
- Robert B. Cuthbert and Stephen G. Hoffius, editors, Northern Money, Southern Land: The Lowcountry Plantation Sketches of Chlotilde R. Martin (Columbia, SC: The University of South Carolina Press, 2009)