- Location Jasper County
Inverary Plantation was originally in Beaufort County but now lies inside the limits of Jasper County after lines were redrawn in the early 1900s.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Upper Delta
- Current status Became part of Delta Plantation
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1829 Langdon Cheves purchased Inverary, which he renamed Upper Delta (Northern Money Southern Land, p. 140).
- Number of acres 1,250 in 1829
- Primary crop Rice (Northern Money Southern Land, p. 139)
- Alphabetical list Langdon Cheves
- Number of slaves ?
- Lawrence S. Rowland, Alexander Moore, and George C. Rodgers, Jr. The History of Beaufort County, South Carolina: Volume 1, 1514-1861 (Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 1996)
Order The History of Beaufort County, South Carolina: Volume 1, 1514-1861
- Robert B. Cuthbert and Stephen G. Hoffius, editors, Northern Money, Southern Land: The Lowcountry Plantation Sketches of Chlotilde R. Martin (Columbia, SC: The University of South Carolina Press, 2009)