Lucknow Plantation Jasper County
- Location Savannah River, St. Peter's Parish, Jasper County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1844 James Hamilton, Jr. bought the plantation from Captain George Parsons Elliott for $15,000 ( Rowland, Moore, & Rogers, p. 319 ).
- Number of acres 120 in 1844
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list George Parsons Elliott, James Hamilton, Jr.
- Lawrence S. Rowland, Alexander Moore, and George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Beaufort County, South Carolina Volume 1, 1514-1861 (Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 1996).