- Location Jasper County
Between Ridgeland and Coosawhatchie
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Includes two old plantations known as "Retreat" and "Fairfield"
- ? Earliest known date of existence
Remnants of a brick foundation marks the location of a pre-war home which was owned by the Huguenin family.
- 1914 Julian B. Clark purchased land and built new house
- Number of acres 25,000 (Huguenin era), 4,000 (c. 2005)
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Julian B. Clark, Mr. and Mrs. Jocelyn Clark, Gillison, Abraham and Anna Maria Gillison Huguenin, Miller
- Chronological list Abraham and Anna Maria Gillison Huguenin, Julian B. Clark, Mr. and Mrs. Jocelyn Clark
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 4