Eden Hall Plantation McCormick County
- Location McCormick County
US 221 at Road 24
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Owned by Emmett I. Davis Jr. of Davis & Floyd (2006).
- 1850 Earliest known date of existence
- 1854 House built by Dr. John Wardlaw Hearst. It was constructed by Henry Jones of Atlanta during the same period he also worked on Ivy Gates Plantation.
Greek Revival style
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Emmett I. Davis Jr., Ebbie Greer, Frank Greer, John Wardlaw, and Ann Hearst
- Number of slaves ?
- Slave houses