- Location Keowee River, Pickens County
Old Cherry Road and Lake Hartwell
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Number of acres 593
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Cherry, Hawkins, Lynch, General Andrew Pickens
- Number of slaves ?
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- SC Highway Historical Marker Guide - online database by the SC Department of Archives & History
More about Pickens County
- Learn more about historic Pickens County, including the lovely town of Clemson as well as the county seat Pickens. We have helpful guides to Clemson history and Pickens libraries and museums – plus Clemson restaurants, Clemson hotels, and Clemson real estate.