- Location Sumter County, St. Mark's Parish
Located west of the City of Sumter in the area off of McCrays Mill Road and Lewis Road
- Comments Was once used as a children's home. During World War II, it was converted into four apartments.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Last known owner - Mrs. John Wilson
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- House built by Richard Bradford 1746-1750
- Restored and developed by Mr. and Mrs. John Snowden Wilson 1952
- Alphabetical list Robert Bradford, John Snowden Wilson (1952)
- Number of slaves ?