Bull Pond Plantation Allendale County
Much of the information on this page was contributed by Michael Dyches.
- Location Allendale County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Mixon Homestead
- Current status Bull Pond is a small rural community.
- 1759 Earliest known date of existence
Settled by John Mixon, Jr. The property was originally called the Mixson Homestead.
- ? House built
- Number of acres 700
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Josiah and Susan E. Mixon Brown , Michael Brown, John Mixon
- Number of slaves
- Initial references: 4, 62
- Telephone: ?