Cedar Grove Plantation Martin Allendale County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? Thomas H. Willingham owned the plantation. He later left it to his son-in-law, a Mr. Baynard (4, bk. 3, vol. 19, p. 21).
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Baynard; W. Baynard Calhoun; Josephine R. McNair; Palmer; Rhodes; Mrs. Mae Rhodes; Thomas H. Willingham
References & Resources
- Papers of the Willingham and Lawton Families
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Alexania Easterling Lawton and Minnie Reeves Wilson, Allendale on the Savannah, (Bamberg, SC: Bamberg Herald Printers, 1970)
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII