Rivoli Plantation Anderson County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1865 O.A. Bowen purchased Rivoli from Robert Adger. Bowen was married to Adger's daughter Clarrisa. The Bowens had previously lived at Ashtabula Plantation, which had also been owned by Robert Adger (Pendleton Historic Foundation).
- 1906 Dr. and Mrs. W.K. Sharp owned Rivoli.
Editor's note: Grace Ledbetter Clary submitted the above photo along with a transcript of the description written by Julia Reed Ledbetter Russell on the rear, "At 'Rivoli', the home of Dr. & Mrs. W.K. Sharp. Mrs. Moria Sharp was only sister of our father D.A. Ledbetter. L to R Oliver, Ovaline, Kate & Susie Sharp, Arrabelle, John Sharp's wife, & Julia Reed Ledbetter. About 1906. Picture taken by Uncle Fred Brown."
- Alphabetical list Robert Adger (?-1865), O.A. Bowen (1865-?), Lattar, Roger, Dr. and Mrs. W.K. Sharp
- Number of slaves ?
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Jane Ockershausen, The South Carolina One-Day Trip Book (McLean, VA: EPM Publications, 1998)