Clay Hall Plantation Combahee River Beaufort County
- Location Combahee River, Prince William Parish, ACE Basin, Beaufort County
Follow US 17 South and turn left onto Nemours Plantation Road
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Clay Hill
- Current status Owned by the Nemours Plantation Wildlife Foundation
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Cheves, Chisolm, Heyward, Thomas Hunt, Nemours Plantation Wildlife Foundation, Redmond
- Number of slaves ?
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 135-138.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860