Green Point Plantation Combahee River Beaufort County
- Location Combahee River, Prince William Parish, ACE Basin, Beaufort County
Located northeast of Gardens Corner off US 17 on Nemours Plantation Road
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Owned by the Nemours Plantation Wildlife Foundation
- 1737 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Alphabetical list Chisolm, Drayton, Gregorie, Hartley (Heatley), Heyward, Kidder, Palmer
- Number of slaves ?
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 195-196.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860