Laurel Bay Plantation Port Royal Island Beaufort County
- Location Port Royal, St Helena Parish, Beaufort County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Tabby Ruin Site
- Current status ?
- 1750 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list Robert Gibbes Barnwell; William Hazzard Wigg Barnwell
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination Form - submitted in 1995 by Jeffrey Paul Blick - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Initial references:
- Porcher, Richard Dwight and Sarah Fick. The Story of Sea Island Cotton. Charleston: Wyrick & Company, 2005.