McTureus Plantation Beaufort County
- Location Beaufort County
- Origin of name Name of original owner
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? Thomas Aston Coffin, as manager of his father's estate on behalf of the siblings, purchased McTureus to expand the family's holdings which, at the time, also included Coffin Point Plantation and Cherry Hill Plantation.
- 1861 The Coffins abandoned all their Beaufort County holdings when they left the area fleeing the advancing Union troops.
- ? House built
- Number of acres 200 acres when Coffin family purchased
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Coffin family (?-1861), McTureus