Pine Island Plantation Frogmore Beaufort County
- Location Frogmore, Beaufort County
Accessable only at low tide
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Piney
- Current status Hunting lodge owned by Dr. A.W. Elting
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Hunting lodge built from timbers which were taken from the old Jenkins' plantation home on St. Helena Island.
- Number of acres 1,240
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Butler, Chapin, Martinangele, Mongin, Mount, Stebbins
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 21, 41