Stoney Baynard Plantation Hilton Head Island
- Location Hilton Head Island, Beaufort County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names
- Current status ?
- 1700's Earliest known date of existence
- 1700's House built by Captain John Stoney
- 1867 Between August and December the house was destroyed by fire, two years after the end of the Civil War.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list William Eddings Stoney Baynard (1840), John Stoney (1793)
- In addition to the ruins of the great house, there are other tabby foundations nearby - most likely slave quarters for the house servants.