Cypress Barony Plantation Huger Berkeley County
- Location Eastern branch of the Cooper River, Huger, Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Cypress Barony was divided up over time to form other plantations. Some of these plantations still exist and are privately owned.
- 1683 Earliest known date of existence
Granted to Thomas Colleton
- 1735 House built
- Number of acres 12,000
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Dominick Arthur, Ball, Peter Colleton, Thomas Colleton-1683, Cordes, Edwards, Gendron, John Gough, Hamer, Hanahan, Huger, Irving, Johnson, LeJau, Limerick, Michael Mahon, Single, Stoney
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 4, 6, 11, 19, 29