New Skene Plantation Berkeley County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
Alexander Skene was first owner of record (1, p. 326).
- 1721 Skene expanded his land holding by purchasing an additional 3,000 acres on August 6 (1, p. 326).
- ? House built
- Number of acres Over 3,000 in 1721
- Primary crop ?
- Chronological list Alexander Skene (1721)
- Number of slaves ?
- Edward Maccrady, The History of South Carolina under the Proprietary Government, 1670-1719 (British Library, Historical Print Editions, 2011)
- Henry A. M. Smith, The Historical Writings of Henry A.M. Smith (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1988)
Order The Historical Writings of Henry A.M. Smith