Wiskenboo Plantation Berkeley County
- Location Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Whiskinboo (3)
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Early 1700s John Allston owned Wiskenboo Plantation (3)
- ? Peter Allston inherited the plantation from his father John Allston (3)
- ? Thomas Cordes purchased the plantation from Peter Allston (3)
- 1748 Thomas Cordes died leaving the plantation to his son Thomas (3)
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list John Allston (Early 1700s); Peter Allston (?); Thomas Cordes (?-1748); Thomas Cordes (1748-?); Smith (?)
References & Resources
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Information contributed by Ben Burroughs