Keller Plantation Calhoun County
- Location Calhoun County
- Origin of name The Keller family owned the plantation.
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 2014 The plantation was for sale. At this time, it consisted of 1,641 acres and an old (construction date unknown) plantation house that was in "good structural condition." The real estate listing also stated that the purchase included "606 acres of cropland and 1035 acres woodlands" (2).
- Number of acres 1,641 in 2014 (2)
- Primary crop ?
References & Resources
- Information contributed by descendant Johnny Keller.
- Real Estate Listing