Adasville Plantation Johns Island Charleston County
- Location Stono River, Johns Island, St John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
Located off Chisolm Road in the vicinity of Blue Cross Lane
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Becketts, Blue Cross
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- ? 450 acres sold to Klinch-Wickenbury and Company who in turn sold it to Blue Cross Union Society. In 1910 the Blue Cross Union Society had only 1/2 acre.
- Number of acres 1,000
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list William and Martha B. Beckett, Klinch-Wickenbury, LaRoche
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #12
More about Johns Island & Charleston County
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston and nearby Johns Island. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston bed & breakfasts and Charleston jobs. We also have guides to Johns Island restaurants and Johns Island real estate.