Camp Plantation North Charleston Charleston County
- Location North Charleston, St. James Goose Creek Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name Possibly arose from the fact that Governor Charles Craven and his colonial forces camped on this spot in 1715, "just before they marched south against the Indians in the Yemassee War."
- Other names Izard's Camp, Cow Pen, The Camp, Upper Stock
- Current status ?
- 1705 Earliest known date of existence
Originally granted to Christopher Smith September 15, 1705
- ? House built
- Number of acres 1,000
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Glover, Ralph Izard (1709), Daniel Lesesne, Christoper Smith (1705)
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 4, 9, 19
- Michael J. Heitzler, Goose Creek A Definitive History Volume One Planters, Politicians and Patriots (Charleston, SC: The History Press, 2005).