Exchange Plantation Johns Island Charleston County
- Location Stono River, Johns Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
Located at the northwest corner of River Road and Plowground Road
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Number of acres 560 in 1865
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Paul T. Gervais
- Number of slaves 170
- Slave cabins 48
- Initial references: 4, 12
More about Johns Island & Charleston County
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston and nearby Johns Island. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston bed & breakfasts and Charleston jobs. We also have guides to Johns Island restaurants and Johns Island real estate.