Fettersea Plantation Charleston County
- Location East Bank, Ashley River, Charleston County
North of Stony Point
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1677 Earliest known date of existence
Granted to Thomas Rose
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- It is believed Dr. Alexander Barron developed a grand garden (Trinkley and Hacker, p. 27).
- Alphabetical list Dr. Alexander Barron-1791, Thomas Rose-1677
- Number of slaves ?
- A Context For the Study of Lowcountry Gardens - PDF - Michael Trinkley and Debi Hacker, 2007, for the Chicora Foundation.