Fuller Plantation West Ashley Charleston County
- Location Ashley River, West Ashley, St. Andrew's Parish, Charleston County
Original plantation lands were located off Highway 61.
- Origin of name Named for an early owner
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1703 Earliest known date of existence
Captain William Fuller received a grant for 1,030 acres on May 11 (Kennerty, p. 18).
- 1845 The Fuller family sold 500 acres of the plantation to William Bull Pringle. The acreage included the plantation settlement along the riverfront. William Bull Pringle added the land to his plantation, Runnymede, which was located south of Fullers (Kennerty, p. 18).
- Number of acres 1,030 in 1703
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Captain William Fuller; William Bull Pringle
- Number of slaves ?
- Rosina Sottile Kennerty, Plantations on the South Side of Ashley River (Charleston, SC: Nelson Printing Corporation, 1983).
- Telephone: ?