New Cut Plantation Wadmalaw Island Charleston County
- Location New Cut River, Wadmalaw Island, Charleston County
- Origin of name The plantation derived its name from a cut, dug by hand through the marsh and mud to allow the passage of boats from Church Creek to the Stono River.
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1842 Earliest known date of existence
- 1842 House built
- Alphabetical list Blake, Edwards, Griffen, LaRoche, Luke, Oliver Middleton Rutledge (1952), Wallace
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1