Perry Hill Plantation West Ashley Charleston County
- Location Ashley River, West Ashley, St. Andrew's Parish, Charleston County
Original plantation lands were located west of Magnolia Plantation on Highway 61.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Part of Magnolia Plantation
- 1696 Earliest known date of existence
Francis Ladson received a grant for 100 acres on the Ashley River (Kennerty, p. 17).
Later, 60 acres of marshland was added to the property.
- 1820 Thomas Drayton purchased the property and combined it with Magnolia Plantation (Kennerty, p. 17).
- Number of acres 100 in 1696; 160 in 1820
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Thomas Drayton; Francis Ladson
- Number of slaves ?
- Rosina Sottile Kennerty, Plantations on the South Side of Ashley River (Charleston, SC: Nelson Printing Corporation, 1983).
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
3550 Ashley River Road
Charleston, SC 29414
Telephone: 843-571-1266 or 800-367-3517