Selkirk Plantation Wadmalaw Island Charleston County
- Location Leadenwah Creek, Wadmalaw Island, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Property has been subdivided over the years and developed into a residential housing community (2)
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
References & Resources
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
– Online Catalog
- Information contributed by Cyndi Shull from:
2015 Real Estate Listing