McCullough Plantation Chester County
- Location Fishing Creek, eastern Chester County
- Origin of name We are calling this plantation McCullough after owner Samuel McCullough. Please let us know if you know the formal name of this plantation.
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1771 A plat drawn for Samuel McCullough shows he owned 150 acres on Fishing Creek (2).
- 1808 Samuel McCullough acquired another 13.5 acres on Fishing Creek (1).
- 1828 The will of Samuel McCullough leaves his plantation on Fishing Creek where he resided to his wife Sarah. The will also documents Samuel's ownership of Blackjack Plantation (1).
- Number of acres 163.5 in 1828 (1)
- Primary crop ?
References & Resources
- 1828 Will of Samuel McCullough - Contributed by Ria Lobato, McCullough family descendant
- 1771 Plat of Samuel McCullough's Property on Fishing Creek - Contributed by Ria Lobato, McCullough family descendant