Amsterdam Plantation Combahee River Colleton County
- Location Cuckolds Creek, a branch of the Combahee River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
- Origin of name Nathaniel Heyward gave Dutch names to several of his plantations after visiting Holland.
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1760 Earliest known date of existence
Part of royal grant to Daniel Heyward
- No house built The plantation consisted of working fields only. Charles Heyward made his home at Rose Hill Plantation.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Gignilliant, Charles Heyward, Daniel Heyward, Duncan Clinch Heyward, Edward Barnwell Heyward, Nathaniel Heyward, Thomas Heyward, Mills
- Number of slaves ?
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 9-12.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860