Clover Hill Plantation Colleton County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1700s Henry Massingbred Hyrne acquired Clover Hill Plantation (1) and (2).
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice (1)
- Alphabetical list Bellinger; Gantt; Henry Massingbred Hyrne; Lesene
References & Resources
- Information contributed by Rick Corrigan including information from Hyrne family letters in the Lincolnshire Archives with some printed in South Carolina Historical Magazine.
- Names in Colleton County - Colleton County SCGenWeb
- Lucius G. Fishburne, Plantation Notes, St. Bartholomew's Parish, 1960, held by the South Carolina Historical Society