Laurel Springs Plantation White Hall Colleton County
- Location Combahee River, White Hall, St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Rawlins Lowndes
- Current status Oakland and Rose Hill are now a part of this plantation.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- ? House burned
In 1934 a rambling frame house was built to replace the one that had burned.
- Number of acres 2,000
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Adgar, Edward Frances Hutton (1927), Oswald and Norris Lightsey (1942), Charles Tidyman Lowndes, James Lynah, Nowell, Theodore D. Ravenel
- Number of slaves ?
In 1931 Daddy Scipio still lived on the plantation.
There is a row of old slave cabins called "the street".
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Margaret F. Kemp, Colleton County, South Carolina: A Pictorial History (Dallas, TX: Taylor Publishing Company, 1994)
- Lucius G. Fishburne, Plantation Notes, St. Bartholomew's Parish, 1960, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 395-403.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860