Lewisburg Plantation Combahee River Colleton County
- Location Cuckolds Creek (a branch of the Combahee River), St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Louisburg
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built Charles Heyward never built a house at Lewisburg. He lived in a house on Rose Hill Plantation.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Combahee Corporation, John Gibbes, Charles Heyward, Duncan Clinch Heyward, Edward Barnwell Heyward, Nathaniel Heyward
- Number of slaves 105 in 1851 (Each slave was listed by name in the inventory of Nathaniel Heyward)