Means Plantation Ashepoo River Colleton County
- Location Ashepoo River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Shifnal
- Current status Has been incorporated into Lavington Plantation
- 1762 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 1,415
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Boone, Halsey, Hollins, Hutchenson, Jeffords, Maybank, Means, Moultrie, Padgett, Weekes, Whitte
- Initial references: 21, 34
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 333-335.