Paul Plantation Combahee River Colleton County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 2,122
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Adger, Graham Anthony (1941), Bissell, Brown, Burnet, Edgar Cato (?-2009), Dalton, J. K. Hollings, Charles Lawrence, Lawrens, Maybank, Merck, James L. Paul, Shingler, Smith, Stock, Tucker, W. Dalton Warren, Whitney
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- N. Jane Iseley and William P. Baldwin, Lowcountry Plantations Today (Greensboro, NC: Legacy Publications 2001)
- Lucius G. Fishburne, Plantation Notes, St. Bartholomew's Parish, 1960, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 445-446.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860