Pleasant Hill Plantation Colleton County
- Location Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Owned by J. Henry Fair, Jr. (1995)
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1915 Part of Combahee Corporation
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Virginia D. Baggett (1882), J. Henry Fair, Jr. (1995), John C. Gibbes, Charles Heyward, Duncan Clinch Heyward, Elizabeth Heyward, Nathaniel Heyward, Richard Woodward Hutson, William E. Jaycocks (1909), Lewis S. Jervey, Theodore Dehon Jervey, Evander M. Speights (1881), James Heyward Trapier
- Initial references:
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 521-525.