Pyne Plantation Colleton County
- Location St. Bartholomew Parish, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Duharra Plantation became part of Pyne Plantation.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 3,450
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Irvine Keith Heyward, Nathaniel Heyward, William Henry and Esther Barnwell Heyward, Caesar Pencil, John Pyne (1811), Arthur B. Rose (1868), Philip Schley
- The plantation contained thirty houses for laborers, stable, corn house, cotton house, blacksmith house, and a gin house with a ten-horse-power steam engine. There was also a six-room dwelling.
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 485-488.