Village Plantation Edisto River Colleton County
- Location Edisto River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Pon Pon
- Current status Privately owned
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1848 Purchased by George A. Mathewes
- 1864 Sold to Theodore D. Wagner
- 1886 Bought from E. F. Hartman by Julia V. Bischoff and conveyed to Herman Bischoff
- 1893 The plantation was almost wiped out of existence by the Hurricane of 1893.
- 1918 The Bischoff family sold the plantation to Pon Pon Realty Company.
- 1929 Pon Pon Realty Company sold to Donald Dodge. This purchase included three plantations (Village Plantation, Ashe Plantation and Bluff Plantation). He named his property Pon Pon.
- Circa 1997 The Dodge family sold the combined three plantations to George Dean Johnson.
- Number of acres 517 in 1848
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Herman Bischoff, Donald Dodge (1929-?), Dodge Family (?-circa 1997), George Dean Johnson (circa 1997-?), Ann Barnett Elliott, E. F. Hartman, George A. Mathewes, Robert Press Smith, Theodore D. Wagner.