Woodburne Plantation Combahee River Colleton County
- Location Combahee River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Cheeha-Combahee
- Current status Owned by Ducks Unlimited/Wetlands America Trust
- 1731 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Burnet, Ducks Unlimited/Wetlands America Trust, Pratt, Stock
- Initial references: 9
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 643-648.