Sumner Plantation Summerville Dorchester County
- Location Summerville, Dorchester County
Highway 150 outside of Summerville (2)
- Origin of name The Sumner family owned the plantation at one time.
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Number of acres 200
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Clapp; John Cousins; John Sumner; Joseph Sumner; William Way; Mary White
- Number of slaves ?
References & Resources
- Legare Walker, Dorchester County (Published by J.W. Parker, 1979)
- Information contributed by descendant Brenda Sumner.