Evergreen Plantation Edgefield County
- Location Edgefield County
- Origin of name Probably goes back to the time of Judge Richard Gantt, when evergreen shrubs and trees surrounded this plantation house
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1798 Earliest known date of existence
- 1798 House built by Judge Richard Gantt
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Walter Hill Cantelou, Judge Richard Gantt, John S. Glascook (1814), S. F. Goode, Nathan L. Griffin (1849), Dr. J. W. Hill (1879)