Hog Fork Plantation Fairfield County
- Location Fairfield County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- Circa mid 1800s Daniel Hall, Sr owned the plantation (1).
- ? House built
Daniel Hall, Sr built a house at Hog Fork (1).
- 1887 Daniel Hall, Sr died (1).
- Number of slaves 400 in 1850 (3, p. 137).
References & Resources
- Daniel Hall, Sr - Contributed by Rocita Diggs
- Information contributed by Rocita Diggs.
- Information contributed by Cyndi Shull from:
Work Projects Administration, Slave Narratives: A Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves: Volume XIV, South Carolina Narratives, Part 3 (A Public Domain Book)