Ivy Hall Plantation Blair Fairfield County
- Location Blair (Buckhead Section), Fairfield County
On the western side of Fairfield near Broad River
- Origin of name Ivy which grows profusely on and around the structures
- Other names ?
- Current status The house is still standing unrestored with the exception of a new roof in 2002.
- Before 1780 to 1790 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built by Arromanos Lyles
Ivy Hall was restored at the turn of the century, but the house has sat abandoned for about 40 years.
- Number of acres 2000
- Primary crop Cotton
- Alphabetical list Lawrence M. Blair (circa 1900); Arromanos Lyles; Pelham Lyles; Thomas Minter Lyles
- Number of slaves 184
- Fairfield County slaveholders - from 1860 and 1870 census
- Main House is 6000 square feet. The propery also has five outbuildings still stand.