Roseland Plantation Winnsboro Fairfield County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1844 Theodore Samuel DuBose purchased Roseland (1) (2. vol. XII: 50).
- Early 1900s The house oat Roseland Plantation was lost to fire (2. vol. XII: 50).
- 1961 Sabritt Dunn and Claudia Cathcart purchased Roseland (3).
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
References & Resources
- Information contributed by Cyndi Shull from:
Low-Country Families Influence Fairfield (PDF), (Columbia, SC: The State, July 31, 1938)
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Information contributed by Claudia Cathcart.