Spring Vale Plantation Winnsboro Fairfield County
- Location Winnsboro, Fairfield County
16 miles north of Winnsboro
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Circa 1834 David St. Pierre Gaillard acquired the plantation (1) (2, vol. XXI: 50).
- 1855 David Gaillard passed away (1).
- 1865 House burned by Sherman troops in February (2, vol. XXI: 50).
- Number of slaves ?
- Information contributed by Cyndi Shull from:
Low-Country Families Influence Fairfield (PDF), (Columbia, SC: The State, July 31, 1938)
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII