Benvenue Plantation Georgetown County
- Location Pee Dee River, All Saints Parish, Georgetown County
Located east of US 701 off Plantersville Road on Benvenue Avenue
- Origin of name Bienvenue means welcome in French
- Other names Bienvenue (this changed over time to reflect the current spelling)
- Current status Privately owned
- Number of acres 300
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Benoist
- Number of slaves ?
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 289-290.
- Telephone: ?