Bluff Plantation Georgetown Georgetown County
- Location North Santee River, Georgetown, Prince George Winyah Parish, Georgetown County
Located east of US 17 off North Santee River Road in the vicinity of Kinloch Creek
- Origin of name The plantation was situated on high ground amongst the low-lying marshes.
- Other names Indian Bluff, Lindridge
- Current status Privately owned
- Alphabetical list
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 647-650.
- Telephone: ?