Camp Main Plantation Georgetown County
- Location North Santee River, Georgetown County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Thomas Horry; Lynch
- Initial references: See #1, 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001 or 2002), pp. 641-644.