Cedar Grove Plantation Georgetown County
- Earliest known date of existence ?
- House built ?
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Frampton; Dr. Andrew Hassell; Middleton; Murray; Smith
- Cedar Grove Plantation Chapel This chapel was built by Dr. Andrew Hassell for his slaves. He had it constructed sometime around 1850. The chapel was given to the All Saints Episcopal Church in 1898 and was moved off the plantation (National Register).